View count: 146
認證規範G.1符合規範1教育目標的要求First, the Institute's educational goals
In response to the future development trend of science and technology integration, the Institute in the Chiang Kai-shek University and the Ministry of Education, the focus of support, in the Republic of China on August 1 to set up. The purpose of the establishment is to develop and develop optical technology and micro-nano-optical mechanical and electrical technology and other fields with the professional talent and technical needs, students in addition to specialized in-depth professional ability to develop, but can contact the photoelectric, mechanical and electrical and other related information, With cross-domain integration of basic education to meet the future development trend of science and technology integration. The focus of the development of the "photoelectric image display technology" and "micro-nano-optical mechanical and electrical technology" mainly to become the world's first-class academic research units and domestic industries related to the technical research center. Based on the educational objectives of the School and the Faculty of Engineering, the Institute has a public and clear educational goal. We are committed to cultivating professional optical and mechanical engineering talents to show the functions and characteristics of the Institute and meet the trend of the times and the needs of the society.
Second, the Institute of education objectives Participants and the formation process
The participation of the participants, including the local full-time teachers, industry representatives, academic representatives, alumni representatives ... and other groups, in addition to the relevant meetings to set the educational goals, but also the use of the questionnaire to the views of different groups to get feedback. With the educational objectives of the school and the Faculty of Engineering, this paper integrates the educational objectives into four directions: professional knowledge and application, innovation and thinking, teamwork and engineering ethics, international outlook and social needs to cultivate optical and mechanical engineering Talent.
Third, the education objectives assessment mechanism
The evaluation method of the educational goal is mainly based on the questionnaire survey, the interview history, the learning history and the implementation of the assessment. The survey respondents mainly for the students, graduates, parents, and employers, to assess whether the students reached the educational goals of the Institute. Through the questionnaire survey to obtain quantitative information, and then by the interview, learning history and practical assessment of qualitative data, the results of the analysis of the final report to the course committee and the meeting to discuss whether the appropriate amendments to achieve the mechanism of feedback.
Fourth, curriculum design, review and improvement and research institutes of the relevance of education objectives
(A) The Institute has a "Curriculum Committee", which includes our full-time teachers, industry representatives and alumni representatives, who are responsible for the curriculum planning and continuous tracking improvement.
(2) the development of the school focus on the early addition to the basic knowledge of optical and mechanical knowledge, and curriculum planning is divided into two categories, including: (1) photoelectric display technology and (2) micro-nano optical electromechanical technology. After the revision, the course will be divided into compulsory courses for optoelectronics and electromechanical courses. The core will elect courses, professional elective courses and plan the curriculum so that students can develop their core competencies in a step-by-step way of learning and achieve their educational goals.
(C) The courses offered by the Institute are subject to scrutiny by the course committee, which will include:
(1) whether the course has a detailed outline of the course
(2) whether the course meets the objectives of our education
(3) whether the course corresponds to the development of the core competencies of students
(4) It is recommended to increase or decrease the course of the semester
With regard to the above, the course committee will discuss the meeting and use statistical data to analyze the areas where the curriculum design must be strengthened and improved to meet the objectives of our education.
(4) The school will hold a course committee on a regular basis and, in addition to scrutinizing the curriculum plan, will also review whether the practice of the school is in line with the objectives of the education and make timely amendments.
(5) The Institute will conduct a "new symposium" within one to two weeks after the completion of the Master's Admissions Examination (March and April). The first week of each semester will also be arranged by the Director, Formal introduction of the business, the teacher, and answer student questions. In addition, each school year will be at least one school principals outstanding student symposium and the new, old activities, in these activities, by way of discussion, to listen to the views of teachers and students, and can be used as a revision of the education objectives of the pipeline The one