Students are required to have:
- Educating students with scientific and technical knowledge in multidisciplinary
- Fostering creativity and innovation in opto-mechatronics engineering students
- Educating students with engineering ethics and responsibility for the society
- Enhancing student’s global and sustainability viewscore competence
- Knowledge of opto-mechatronics engineering in multidisciplinary.
- Skills in design and analysis of opto-mechatronics engineering system.
- Skills in English dissertation writing and presentation.
2-1. Skills in information analysis, independent thinking, solving problems and innovation.
2-2. Abilities in self-learning, lifetime learning and benchmarking
3-1. Ethical principles and social responsibility
3-2. Skills in cooperation and communication
4-1. Excellent English for professional reading, speaking, listening and writing.
4-2. Ability to know the trends of the opto-mechatronics engineering industry worldwide.
4-3. Broad international perspective